Monday, May 16, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Fabric Scrap Inspiration

Posted: 16 May 2011 05:14 PM PDT

There's always time for more fabric scrap inspiration!

I'm constantly watching for fun new ideas for fabric scraps and saving them up for future projects.  I seem to have an endless supply of scraps and I don't even sew that much!  Wasting even the tiniest bit of colorful designer fabric would be a tragedy!

4.11diygardenflags-08

Check out these adorable garden markers from Design Sponge.  Mark where you plant your seeds or bulbs…super cute!

4869283316_64b0bb3c48_z

Paul & Paula have shared this amazing fabric scrap mobile…WOW!  I wish I had the patience to create something this fabulous!

4834836109_9993a3b3b0_b

You'll find a sweet hanger makeover on Free People.  This is so much better than the yucky metal hangers I have my poor clothes hanging on!

IMG_6438

Lovely love rocks make great conversation starters.   Red Bird Craft shares this rockin' {couldn't help myself} tutorial on her blog.

IMG_6931

Alright, anyone that knows me knows that this has to be my favorite fabric scrap creation of all time…a fabric scrap map from See Kate Sew!  I could stare at maps all day and when you add fabric…it's just awesome!

What have you created with your fabric scraps???  Do tell!!

~Kim


What’s Your Schedule Look Like? {Reader Poll}

Posted: 15 May 2011 06:30 PM PDT

dirtybirdiesvintage.etsy.com

Alice In Wonderland wall hanging pocketwatch - dirtybirdiesvintage.etsy.com

We’ve got a quick question for you and we’d really appreciate your feedback!

We’re planning some exciting live webinars soon and we’re thinking about what time and day is best for you.

We’re thinking about something maybe an hour long talking about business topics you would want to be able to focus on.

We know it’s a big world out there and the best time for us might not be the best for the majority of you! What do you think? (based on US Eastern Time)?

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

Feel free to elaborate in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment