Sunday, May 1, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


For Sale or Trade

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 11:24 PM PDT

Okay. I have way too many books. There is no way I can keep any of these. Really...

So, I thought I would go to my blog readers first.

I have a huge list of books that are available for Sale or for Trade.

ARCS are for trade only.

Here is how it will work. Paperbacks unsigned will be on sale for $6 shipped. Paperbacks/Hardcovers SIGNED will be $10 shipped. Hardcovers unsigned will be $7 shipped. All are in new condition unless stated. All of the books can be swapped instead of bought as well. All are paperbacks unless specified.

I prefer to swap, because it's easier and more affordable for everyone involved.

Young Adult Books: 
ARC Family by Micol Ostow
ARC Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel SIGNED
Listen by Nacy Coffelt (Hardcover)
Popularity Genie in a Bottle by Donatella Fragiale and Christina Fragiale
Eight Grade Bites by Heather Brewer (Vlad Todd Series 1)

Fiction
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Shades of Milk and Honey Mary Robinette Kowal HARDCOVER
Devils Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke HARDCOVER (3 Copies)
Dead Ex Harley by Jane Kozak HARDCOVER
Hungry for You by Lynsay Sands




Adult Paranormal Romance:
The Vampire Dimitri Colleen Gleason
The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason
Burning Darkness by Jaime Rush (Signed)
Hunger Untamed by Pamela Palmer (Signed)
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton (Signed)
Night Betrayed by Joss Ware (Signed)
Run Devil Run Anthology
Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey
Starfire by Kate Doughlas
Burning Darkness by Jaime Rush (Signed)

Adult Historical Romance:
Ransom my Heart by Princess of Genovia Mia Thermopolis (Meg Cabot)
Blaze of Lightening by Helen A. Rosburg
Tortured by Amanda McIntyre
The Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy

The Hellion Bride by Catherine Coulter (4 Copies)
How to Woo a Reluctant Lady by Sabrina Jeffries
Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale
Lord's of Desire by Virginia Henley
Mad about the Duke by Elizabeth Boyle
The Making of a Gentleman by Shana Galen



Adult Contemporary Romance:
The Guy Next Door Anthology

Science Fiction/Fantasy
Arms Commander by L.E. Modesitt Jr

Horror
Institutional Memory Gary Frank

If you are interested email me at TruthBeTold004 AT Gmail Dot Com with the books you want, and the books you can swap for if you want to swap.

I prefer to swap for contemporary fiction, classic novels, or young adult novels.

I have a wishlist here:
My Barnes and Noble Wishlist I'm open to swapping for used books too.

I'm also interested in Audio Books. My mother loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment