Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Do you want my Panties : “HEIDI KLUM”

Posted: 02 Mar 2011 05:06 AM PST

German Supermodel Heidi Klum voluntarily removed her under garment at Elton John`s Oscar award party to put in Jay Leno`s gift bag. Her career as a top fashion model and swimsuit star began almost by accident when, on a lark, she submitted photos to a model competition hosted by Petra, a young woman's magazine.

'The Tonight Show' correspondent Ross Matthews went from celeb to celeb present at the bash, asking them to contribute something to Leno`s gift bag, and Klum offered for her Panties

"Oh, you can have my underwear. Wait, do you want my underwear?" she said.

And with her husband, Seal, nowhere in sight, Klum began to wiggle out of her panties and placed them in Ross` bag.

"I don`t have a lot in here that I can give you," the New York Daily News quoted the model as saying while looking through her clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment