Monday, May 16, 2011

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Katie Price in search of a hot model

Posted: 15 May 2011 11:21 PM PDT

Glamour model Katie Price is set to launch a countrywide search to find a hot model for her brand new agency Black Sheep Management through new Sky Living series `Discovered by Katie Price`.

Price using her own experience in the industry to shortlist a group of candidates, who will then have to compete in a series of challenges to win a modeling contract which could potentially make them a star.

"This is a really personal mission for me. I know I`m a good businesswoman and if I find the right girl or boy, I would like to sign them to my new agency. I`m looking for someone like me, someone who is determined to devote themselves to their modelling career," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.

"The person I`m looking for needs model looks, a killer body, bags of ambition, a rock-solid personality, the desire to better themselves, a have-a-go attitude and of course, a good sense of humour. Management has been something I`ve wanted to explore for a long time, and I can`t wait to get going," she added.

The new Sky Living series, which will hit screens this autumn, will see the candidates facing a number of challenges designed to test both their talent and strength of character, and teach them how to survive in the cut-throat modeling industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment