Saturday, May 7, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Cute Felt Projects {Special Weekend Offer – KimberlyLayton.com}

Posted: 07 May 2011 05:37 AM PDT

DottieDeerSquare

Did you know I have a felt shop?  If you're looking for a fun little project to do this weekend try a Dottie Deer felt pattern!  This sweet little deer looks great in any color combination! 

My shop, KimberlyLayton.com, is full of beautiful wool and bamboo felt in a gazillion colors…well, almost. 

I am a felt fanatic and I have a few more patterns that will be available soon. 

il_570xN.223939837

Monica made this adorable diaper cake using the pattern.  You can find it in her Etsy shop… Skidly Bop!  Love it!

If you don't use wool felt, you should give it a try.  I love the selection of colors that aren't available at your local craft stores.  They make any project extra special! 

ScreenHunter_07 May. 06 16.41

If you have any questions about using felt, just leave them in the comments and I'll get back to you! 

If you purchase any felt pattern pdf this weekend, I'll give you a second one free!

{Just leave a note on your order about this post with the pattern you would like.}  

Happy Mother's Day Weekend…and, yes, it should be more like a weekend than a day. Ha!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment