Thursday, May 5, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Truth Be Told Blog is Looking for a Reviewer!

Posted: 04 May 2011 11:18 PM PDT

I have been mulling over this decision for quite some time. For a very long time actually. Most of you know I am a single mom, who now works a decent amount of hours, goes to school full time, and I am also working on my novel.

Due to all of these things, I feel that sometimes the blog falls on the backburner. I want to be able to offer my readers more reviews, more than one to two a week. I would love to offer more content posts and things like that.

It is because of these desires to expand my blog that I have decided to reach out and look for a contributer/reviewer. I want to make it very clear that I am totally selfish. I don't want to add someone to the blog. Hopefully that doesn't come across as rude. I want a strict contributer. I want someone who will send in two to four posts a month, with two of those being reviews. You can decide based on your time. I will also send you books if you are interested and if I recieve extra copies. If you have certain books you would like to read I can even send out requests. I don't want someone to come in and try and change everything I have built, I just want a little help.

If you have a blog, I would be happy to link back to it as well. I'll even arrange to have a signature for you.

Oh and this is not a paid position, but I can try to send you a ton of books. I am also looking for someone who can review e books, because I do get a variety of ebook offers.

So, here it is, the form, if you are interested. If you can deal with my nagging, only joking.

Requirements:

1.) Must read young adult, fiction or non fiction books.
2.) Must be willing to post a minimum of 2 book reviews a month.
3.) I have high standards for my reviews, so you must be willing to write a review of over 300 words (not including synopsis).
4.) I would prefer someone with blogging experience, but it is not mandatory.


That is all I can think of off the top of my head, but we can discuss more at a later time.

I may leave this open for about two weeks. We'll see based on the responses.

Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment