Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Music on Mondays: Paramore

Posted: 16 May 2011 04:56 PM PDT

My two year old seems to think it funny that I have red hair. Everytime she sees Florence and the Machine on our Music on Demand TV channel she runs around yelling "Mama! Mama!"

I think it's kind of funny.

So the other day Florence and the Machine was gone and she was screaming like a madwoman saying "Watch Mama! Watch mama!" It was pretty funny and very irritating at the same time.

That said, I decided to put on Paramore. She now claims I am Hayley Williams.

Woo hoo. I rock.

So. This week's Music on Mondays is Paramore "The Only Exception"


Oh, and yes I heard this song on Glee. No I don't think that brown haired chick sang it better.

I do not like Glee.

Have a Witty Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment