Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Was Dying to Own!

Posted: 01 Mar 2011 09:48 PM PST

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! (COPIED FROM BROKE AND BOOKISH)



This week's theme is top ten books I had to own that are still sitting on my shelf!

In no particular order:

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)1. Clockwork Angel and The City of... Series. Okay, I bought the City of Series on a super sale, I know I will love them. I just KNOW. Clockwork Angel was given as a gift for Christmas. However, I have been overwhelmed with school, and I'm trying to keep up with reviews, so a HUGE book is a little intimidating right now, but I do plan on reading it before April 6th, I will be meeting Cassandra Clare and would love to actually know what the book is like before meeting her at the signing.

2. Sea by Heidi R Kling. I totally purchased this book last October at the OC Kid's Book Fest. Heidi is really sweet, and I totally WANT to read Sea, I know I will LOVE it. I just haven't had the chance to read it yet.

3. Beautiful Creatures. This is another series I'm dying to read, but the book is HUGE and pretty intimidating.

4. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I have been wanting this book for quite some time, I recently won it, and have no clue why I haven't read it, probably the intimidating size.

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I bought this book on an amazon sale and have been dying to read it, I'm a sucker for Teen Romance.

6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I know, why haven't I read this? WHY?

7. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. I hear this one is great, and I have been dying to read it. I like that it combines contemporary issues with historical fiction.

8. Forget Her Nots by Amy Brecount White... Another cute-sounding read.

9. Anna and the French Kiss. EVERYONE loves this book, and I mean EVERYONE. I have not read a single bad review. I really need to get on it.

Forgive My Fins10. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs... I would love to read this series, I think it sounds unique and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment