Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


7 Great Craft Spaces

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 07:44 AM PDT

3874482_4wxhIEaO_c 

I always enjoy great craft spaces and this one makes my heart go all pitter patter for sure!  That vintage sewing machine and the bright colors work for me!

Take a look at these inspirational spaces…

tumblr_l9c9sfFjw91qbhlcro1_400

I love how you can see all the pretty craft supplies in this space!  This room could make anyone feel creative.

ss_101127941

Pretty…I love the whole built-in look here! 

5214570_w7IScPv1_c

This is simple and beautiful!  It looks like an easy design to accomplish on a small budget.

5832278_7X00UH5y_c

 Fancy…don't you think?  It looks like a kitchen design {is that good or bad?} and there's no lack of storage space going on here…ya gotta love that.  I have a room painted this lovely yellow already.  

craft-space

I've seen this room in the past and it always gets my attention.  The desk is such a great design and it looks easy to build in a jiffy.

4297836_JbFjmiK9_c

This is a great way to use a small space and make it fabulous! 

I am not responsible for you running out to the store today and loading your car with pretty things for your craft space…just sayin'!

Which one is your favorite??  I wish I could have a few…ha!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment