Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Miley Cyrus found new love as Joshun Bowman

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 12:48 AM PDT

The 18-year-old Actress-cum-singer Miley Cyrus has once again fall in love with British actor Joshun Bowman. Cyrus hinted that she may have found love again after splitting from ex-boyfriend and actor Liam Hemsworth.

Cyrus, who is rumoured to be dating British actor Joshua Bowman nowadays, also says she doesn`t plan to fall for anyone on her forthcoming trip to Australia.

"I don`t want to cross out the Australian boys but I may or may not be single ... I love Australian boys though obviously. Liam and I are very close, I`m not going to comment too much, but you guys don`t have to worry about that ... I`m definitely not coming to Australia single," Cyrus told 2Day FM`s Kyle & Jackie O Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment