Monday, March 21, 2011

Epsom Post-Concert Video



A video was posted on YouTube by FliegenerTeppich. It shows the stage before the concert and Tom Cully coming down the steps. Then it shows Daniel, Stefan, Ralph and Ben signing autographs and smiling for pictures with a few fans after the concert. Ralph walks away with a woman who may be his mom.

Ben made the girls giggle when he said, "Kon'nichiwa" to some Japanese fans. He's so nice! They say, "Mini Ben is Big Ben now," because he's so tall! lol I guess they asked him how he was because he says, "I'm splendid." :) Then he says, "No, I remember the face. I do. I remember all these faces," and "I'm so happy that you came."

Then we see Carlos, Liam, Matthew R-A and Alex getting on the bus. Someone says, "Good night" and "Thank you, Eleanor." Liam's laughing on the bus as they drive away home.

No comments:

Post a Comment