Friday, March 4, 2011

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Kareena enjoying to listen sexy, hot etc.

Posted: 04 Mar 2011 03:32 AM PST

Kareena Kapoor feeling very proud when she called sexy. The hottie, who scorched the screen in a bikini in films like 'Tashan' and 'Kambakkht Ishq' has now decided to not wear bikinis on screen. When asked why, the actress stated, "The bikini is a highly overrated garment. For me it has lost its` novelty. I have worn it twice on screen. In 'Tashan' and in 'Kambakkht Ishq'.

In an interview to a leading daily, actress said " I love being called sexy. But then I`m equally charged about being recognized as a good actress. My first preference for my work and then when the size zero phase happened, people started noticing my physical attributes. To me, the important fact is that I have got recognition as an actor. Now being called pretty, sexy, hot, powerful or any such thing is also flattering."

"Saif likes me in a bikini. He don't mind never with it. Saif actually prefers me glamourous. He liked me in Kambakkht Ishq; he thought I was very hot in it. He says that it is his personal choice but he doesn`t necessarily want me to abide by it. Saif likes it when I use a bit of make-up and dress fashionably rather than when I step out looking like a plain-Jane" says Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment