Monday, February 21, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


In My Mailbox: 2/20

Posted: 20 Feb 2011 02:42 PM PST

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature that was started by The Story Siren but inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.



I haven't posten an IMM in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it, and I wanted to share some great reads that haven't been around for some time.

Here is what I received this week.

No books for Review this week.

Bought:


Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan


Received:

I also recieved some signed bookplated from Cynthia Leitich Smith!


I also received a heart pendant necklace for helping out with The Heart for Haiti Project.



 

 

Signed Across the Universe by Beth Revis, for participating in the launch of Across the Universe. This one was a really cool suprise, I didn't know we would be receiving the book!



Won:


The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden


The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan (Signed)


Shiver, Losing Faith, and The Long Weekend were all part of a big prize pack that I won for participating in The Support LK Madigan Contest at The Book Pixie.


I was really lucky this week, and I can't wait to share my reviews of some of these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment