Monday, February 28, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Getting Things Done {Etsy Business}

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 08:08 AM PST

card file 1

How do you stay organized?  How do you keep from forgetting to pick up something you'll need tomorrow while your out running errands?  I know some of you are naturally organized…what an awesome trait. 

Let me just say that organization does not come easily for me!  A few years ago my husband bought this book…

book 2

It was intended to be for organizing his office.  Well, it turned out that this book was so helpful that I got my own copy!  {We don't share that well…lol!}

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity, by David Allenis a great book on how to organize your life.

copy2ofgettingthingsdoneThe more you have going on, the more you'll love this book. It promises early on that it IS possible to have amazing, incredible (enough for fifty people, I want to jump off a bridge!) amounts of work to do and still feel great, and calm, and soothed. (as I calmly relieve the force on the keyboard buttons). Shhhhhh…it's okay.

Anyway, this is a great book and I would recommend it. 

card file 3

I know many of you have Etsy shops, take care of your children, make cupcakes and wash clothes daily…you might need a bit of help so I thought I would share this with you.

I'd love to hear how you manage everything?  Care to share your organizing tips?

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment