Friday, February 11, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Etsy Photo Tips & More – Weekend Project

Posted: 11 Feb 2011 02:36 PM PST

DSCF4620_thumb[2]

There's spray paint involved?  Count me in!  Learn how to make beautiful photo backgrounds at A Lemon Squeezy Home.  You'll find some great ideas in this post and discover a few new ways to take your products and make them shine!  Christie also has a cute  Etsy shop you should check out!

ihf_logo

Visit I Heart Faces for tons of photography tutorials!  There's more there than you can even read this weekend, but you will learn something…I'm soooo sure of that!  While you're there you can enjoy all the beautiful photos that will make you want to be a professional photographer. I heart this blog! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  It's a bit too cold here for me, but I just bought tons of food and I'm planning on staying inside…ha! 

Are you working on any new projects this weekend? 

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment