Saturday, February 5, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Support L. K. Madigan

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 10:31 PM PST

Not too long ago, I came across a blog post by L. K Madigan. This post brought me to tears, I am sad to share that Lisa, author of The Mermaid's Mirror and Flash Burnout is in stage IV of Pancreatic Cancer. The worst part was reading about her son, as a mother I cannot begin to fathom what it would be like having to leave your child when you would be willing to do anything for them.

There isn't anything I can say that will make it better, but I hope by sharing this with my readers we can continue to all pour out support and loving thoughts her way. I will be keeping her family in prayer as well.

If you would like to help support Lisa, you can do so at any time by purchasing her books, either for yourself, your friend, or a library.

Right now, up until tomorrow there is an incentive contest going on at The Book Pixie, she is offering chances to win prizes if you help spread the word and purchase books. This contest ends tomorrow but you can continue to show your support as long as the books are being sold.

Lisa, if you read this, I'll be praying.

Purchase Links:
The Mermaids Mirror

Flash Burnout

No comments:

Post a Comment