Saturday, February 12, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Featured Designer Fabrics

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 07:56 AM PST

Designer fabrics rule when it comes to making a project stand out!  I was thinking about Spring when I came across these…

Picnik collage 2

  • Hullabaloo and Hoopla – {Say that three times in a row…Ha!} The colors are so vibrant and cheerful! 

Picnik collage

  • Paradise Jamaica Hibiscus {Moda Batik} – You have to love a fabric with that name!
  • This French General fabric would make a fabulous pillow…I love words on fabric!

Do you have a favorite?  Are you using some pretty fabric right now?  My sewing machine is acting strange, so I'm window shopping…ha!  I hope all your weekend projects are off to a great start!  Have fun!

~Kim

Looking for designer fabrics?  Check out these great fabric stores:


No comments:

Post a Comment