Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vintage Back-to-School Etsy Finds

Vintage Back-to-School Etsy Finds


Vintage Back-to-School Etsy Finds

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 12:14 PM PDT

il_570xN.231809568

Back-to-school means it's time to shop, right?!  How about adding a bit of vintage charm to your list this year?  Vintage back-to-school treasure are so easy to find on Etsy.  You don't even have to fix your hair to shop for these lovelies…check them out!

This Vintage Globe {Copper and Tin}makes my heart go pitter patter.  I could stare at a globe and dream for hours and hours. 

il_570xN.264277889 

 Vintage Flash Cards {Stuart Road Vintage} are super cute!  These are in great condition and would make a sweet back-to-school gift for the little ones in your family. 

il_570xN.237078489

Wow!  This fabulous Vintage Plaid Lunch Box {Vintage by Kanina} would be great for school or to decorate your office.  It's such a classic!

il_570xN.260149198

I would love to have this Robin's Egg Blue Vintage Pencil Sharpener{Bloomdar Vintage} all for myself.  I would use pencils just so I could sharpen them.  I used to love sharpening pencils in school…ahhh, a trip down memory lane. Ha!

il_570xN.264993928

Check out this beautiful Wool Pleated Skirt {GoGo Vintage}.  How fun! 

il_570xN.264811070

I'm a total paper lovin' girl and these Assignment Notebooks {In With the Old} are awesome! 

I hope you enjoy all your back-to-school shopping.  We homeschool, so I usually try to hold off a bit and buy all our supplies when the go on sale in a month or so.  We mainly end up buying lots and LOTS of books to start the new year.

Etsy is a great place to shop for those extra special back-to-school goodies…and you'll save gas!

What fun stuff have you bought on Etsy lately?

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment