Saturday, August 6, 2011

Handmade {Pinterest Love}

Handmade {Pinterest Love}


Handmade {Pinterest Love}

Posted: 06 Aug 2011 08:33 AM PDT

24114638_RbVUxTDI_c

I seriously wish I had a dozen of these beautiful necklaces from Allora Handmade.  This photo is just dreamy…gotta love Pinterest!!

78374115_adtEVUOz_c

Oh, and what about this amazing little dress??  You can find it on Aesthetic Nest…a beautiful blog that will keep you coming back for more!

13238917_yBYLH7sR_c

This fabulous & free quilt pattern can be found on Heather Bailey's blog…I want this!!

Of course, you can find more handmade pretties on my Pinterest boards.  Feel free to email me if you need an invite.  You'll thank me…I think! :)   I can't be held responsible if you can't stop pinning! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment