Monday, August 22, 2011

Organized Fabric Inspiration

Organized Fabric Inspiration


Organized Fabric Inspiration

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 04:14 AM PDT

The thought of having every little crafty bit of paper, string and fabric all organized and ready when a moment of creativity strikes…oh, what a dream.

Organizing supplies always gives me new ideas and makes me realize what cool stuff I already have available.  Sometimes I should just shop around my own closet before heading out to the store!  Am I the only one that ends up with 5 rolls of white ribbon???  I think not.

Fabric is one of the biggest challenges!!!

Take a look at these creative ways to organize fabric without adding on a room…

rethinkdesignstudiosfabrics

Those little chalkboard tags make all the difference, don't you think?!  I wish I could wake up tomorrow to this in my house!

0510-warner-09-office-modern-organized-de (2)

Style & organization! These modern metal baskets rock…they sure beat my worn out old wicker ones!

16 - fill your jars with prettiness.

There's always a problem when you don't want to throw away beautiful scraps of fabric.  I Like Orange has an awesome solution.

jars.

Sorting in jars with like colors and covering the lid with matching fabric is super smart, easy and cheap!!

DSC05293

If you have a bunch of fabric {oh, I wish} around you might want to try organizing with foam boards.  You can easily secure your fabric right to the board with stick pins.  The Little Green Bean shares all the creative details.

fabric storage

One of my favorites from Holly's Street!  Whoa…that's all I can say!

Looking for more fabric storage ideas?? You might enjoy reading these posts-

Care to share how you organize your fabric??

~Kim

Do you subscribe to Everything Etsy???  Don't miss out…subscribe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment