Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreamy Sewing Tables

Dreamy Sewing Tables


Dreamy Sewing Tables

Posted: 08 Aug 2011 05:25 AM PDT

91566172_pMDm7nDR_c

You might not have space for a sewing room, but I bet you might have the space it takes for a dreamy sewing table like this one!

I'm one of those crafty people that likes to do a little of every kind of craft I can think of and I only use my sewing machine for some of them.  A little sewing table or desk is perfect for me! 

This sewing space is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I love everything about it!

tumblr_l5kh4iNwQj1qa0gddo1_500

How about sewing in this lovely little area?  The natural light is awesome!!  The plants are awesome!  Oh, and the colors are awesome! {Yes, I am a child of the 80s…totally!}

76120111_kJt08knq_c

Just a corner of a room can be transformed into a sweet little spacehow creative!

68367368_hsQzcv88_c

I love red and I think I've always owned a red car…starting with a '65 Mustang.  This red desk rocks!!!  You'll find out how this space all came together right here.

It doesn't take a whole room to create a fabulous space to have an inspiring sewing area.  Do you have a favorite?

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment