Saturday, January 8, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Roof Beam Reader's TBR Pile Challenge

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 10:39 PM PST

I was so excited when I found out that Roof Beam Reader had opened up his challenge again, I wanted to join it but the sign ups were closed when I came across it. Now they are opened back up until January 15th.




The goal of this challenge is to read 12 books from your TBR pile. The books have to be published in 2009 or earlier. I'm going to do it from books sitting on my shelf that I want to read but haven't been able to for whatever reason.

Here is my list.

I own all of these books.

Books in Italics have been read but need to be reviewed.

Books that are in strike out have been read and reviewed.



1. Glass by Ellen Hopkins

2. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

3. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

5. Nailed by Jennifer Laurens

6. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

7. The Chronicles of Valdimir Todd by Heather Brewer

8. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

9. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

10. The Taker by J. M. Steele

11. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

12. Smashed by Koren Zailckas

Alternatives:

1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment