Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Common Misdiagnoses Due to Vitamin B12 Deficiency -WomanFrenzy.com

Common Misdiagnoses Due to Vitamin B12 Deficiency -WomanFrenzy.com


Common Misdiagnoses Due to Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 12:28 AM PST

Recently, I sent a couple of my family members to get tested for a gene called Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor. Reason being is the fact I was diagnosed with it myself and learned that it also may be genetic. My doctor wasn't able to tell me that much about this gene due to the fact that it is pretty new to American Doctors. So I had to do most of the research myself to get any straight answers about this Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Gene. I did find that this gene has been associated with a wide variety of diseases and disorders. The majority of the problems that derive from this particular gene are also a lot of the common complaints that my family members have.

The Importance Of Vitamin E In Our Diets

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 12:27 AM PST

This is part one in a three part series of articles on the powers of vitamin E. The complete article can be found at anthonynunes.net/monthly_article/vitamin_e.html.

Tips to Lose Baby Weight

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 12:24 AM PST

Are you worried about the extra pounds that you have gained after pregnancy? Women tend to gain some extra pounds on their belly after the delivery of their child. This is a common phenomenon and if you take proper steps you can surely get rid of it.

Natural Skincare – 10 Steps to Keep it Green

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 12:19 AM PST

If you are worried about your skin and also the environment, then here are ten things that you can do for both.

Bikinis That Flatter Your Figure

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 12:07 AM PST

Interested in winning back your spouse who has shown little interest in you recently? If then, start things by getting dressed in a string bikini and wooing with a little flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment