Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pinterest Love

Pinterest Love


Pinterest Love

Posted: 29 Sep 2011 07:03 AM PDT

Totally Random Pinterest Love…

092111-rainbowjars10(1) (1) {DIY Tinted Mason Jars – Momtastic}

Today I'm taking it easy and plan to play around on Pinterest for hours!!  It's my birthday, so I can do what I want! :)   Yes, pinning is relaxing and I love all the inspiration from such creative people.  I've discovered some wonderful blogs from their pins and I really love it!

240972218_gxMvqAv7_c {I had lots of these…showing my age? Ha!}

Anyway…now that I've stated my addiction to Pinterest for like the fifth time, I'd like to ask for a little help from you.

104543134_r2gWpsrz_c {I love it, I want it…might be too pretty to eat!}

I would love to follow your pins!!! Can you leave me a link in the comments to your Pinterest boards??

THANK YOU! This will make it easier to find your lovely pins!

Thanks for being so fun to hang out with online!

~Kim

Click to find my Pinterest Boards!


No comments:

Post a Comment