Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


FIOS Verizon Features

Posted: 07 Jun 2011 08:20 PM PDT

Verizon FiOS is a new innovative idea created by the Verizon Network. FiOS is a new way to use TV and internet. I am very interested in learning more about this new feature and about everything it can do for our family.


One feature I am very interested in is the ability to view family videos, photos and other memories on the TV without having to do any extra connecting. There are also options to share your favorite music. It's a pretty neat feature. If you are having a hard time picking something for everyone to watch it will be easy to find something on the Verizon TV Online. This is connected to your TV so it can be set up right away.

Let's say you or another family member are sports fanatics. FiOS offers a NBA widget that allows you to keep up to date with scores. You can also tweet about your game night straight from your TV.

The FiOS bundle is extremely affordable and can start as low as 84.99 a month for FiOS TV, unlimited phone calls and FIOS Internet. This is a great deal and I like that it could be much easier to pay bills with everything already bundled up.

FiOS has some amazing TV Widgets that I wish my TV had. I would love to be able to use the YouTube widget. I always want to listen to music, even if I don't have the CD and YouTube offers that. This is also a great way to look up some awesome book trailers.

Due to all my blogging and social media needs, I constantly have my phone near me trying to send out tweets with updated information and Facebook posts as well. Well FiOS has these awesome widgets all ready to use on demand, no need to carry all of my electronics at one time.

Flex View is another neat feature. Flex View allows you to download some of your favorite movies or favorite TV shows onto your electronics (laptop, home computer); you can even put it on your mobile phones if you have the capability.

FiOS also allows you to watch TV and use the internet without worrying about interference from a bad signal or bad weather.

In Home Agent is something that FiOS Verizon offers, it is an application for your PC that offers 24/7 support and technical assistance.

All in all, I think the FiOS offer is a great deal and it also has a lot of technologically advanced features. I'm really interested in learning more about this.

**I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.**

No comments:

Post a Comment