Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Little Craft Space Inspiration

A Little Craft Space Inspiration


A Little Craft Space Inspiration

Posted: 01 Jun 2011 08:15 AM PDT

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and you're feeling refreshed and recharged!  We had a great weekend around here and then homeschool evaluations for my boys.  Well, I can't even begin to explain how homeschool evaluations get me all worked up every year.  It never fails to stress me out!  The boys did fabulous and now we get to take a little break before starting up again.  It's time to enjoy Summer!

Since my brain is a bit jumbled I thought I'd share a little craft room {or corner of the room…he he} inspiration with you.  These always make me happy, so I hope you enjoy them too!

31984833_IhC870Vz_c

I've gone through my phase of "bigger is better" with my craft area, but now I'm all about cute and compact work spaces.  I love how this little desk sports lots of little extras to keep it all organized and looking great…check out the purse hook and the pen holder on the side.

You can put this desk anywhere and be able to create something beautiful without needing a whole room.  Oh, and what about this chair with the lovely fabric…I want one just like it!

What a splash of color! Just go vertical with your supplies using pegboard and spray paint.  {Spray paint rules…just sayin'!}  Then you just add the hooks and shelves you need without using up your precious desk top space.  This chair is pretty awesome, too…I have chair envy today!

If you haven't had you're fill of craft space beauty, just visit our craft space inspiration section for lots more!

What size space do you have for your craft or sewing area?  Do you store your supplies in a closet or have them right there and ready to use?  I'd love to hear about your little creative spaces!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment