Monday, June 20, 2011

10 Inspiration Boards…Oh My!

10 Inspiration Boards…Oh My!


10 Inspiration Boards…Oh My!

Posted: 20 Jun 2011 08:23 AM PDT

3_dearhancock

Are you ready to be inspired?

Inspiration boards can do wonders for you creativity and they look oh so beautiful!  There's something about seeing little bits of fabric, your photos and any other inspiring scraps all in one spot.  It like a celebration of the things you love!

I know this inspiration board caught my eye because I have yellow walls.  It stands out against a splash of color like this…how cheerful!

How stylish!  You don't need a corkboard to create a fabulous inspiration board.

43957528_yddqrAqC_c

Mix in photos, invitations, quotes…whatever makes it yours. {Oh, and don't you want this chair?  Wow!}

ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 20 10.27

These are insulation boards from your local home improvement store covered in colorful fabric.  What's not to love here? 

cork,board,inspiration,inspiration,board-7e3cec3b072d33a6b9e5d08faa35734d_h

I'm so inspired by this board it makes my heart go pitter patter…for real!  Great colors!

2269778937_110d2b2e11

Chicken wire and clothes pins rock!

6a00e55225716d88330120a8c8f8e3970b

This board looks like it took a little planning.  I love the letters!

wedwork

Got a hang up with a traditional inspiration board?  Try this!  

43957927_VgajXmw6_c

This inspiration board is super inspiring…don't you think?

cahouseandhome

I know…It's amazing!  I would be very inspired if this was my house!

I hope you found a bit of inspiration here and realized that there's no "right" way to create an inspiration board.  Big or small…I never saw an inspiration board I didn't like. 

Want to see more?  Visit Everything Etsy's collection of Inspiration Boards on Pinterest! 

Do you have an inspiration board?  I'd love to hear about it, or you can leave us a link in the comments!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment