Friday, April 15, 2011

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


My March RAKs!

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 09:55 AM PDT

RAK is an acronym for Random Act(s) of Kindness. This monthly link up/event/feature is hosted by Book Soulmates. It's pretty easy to do.

At the beginning of each month Book Soulmates leave open a form where you can post your wishlist. If someone feels like doing a random act of kindness then they send out a book. If you feel kind and want to send one out too, then do it. It's really neat, and at the end of the month you do a post featuring what you received, or what you sent off if you feel inclined.

I am just now getting around to posting my March.

This month I received a nice amount of goodies!



The Replacement (Signed!) by Breanna Yovanoff from An Avid Reader's Musings
Beautiful Creatures ARC by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

I also sent off a super cool vampire novel that I loved and rated five stars.

Thank you to the awesome people that sent me books. I look forward to surprising some readers this month.

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment