Friday, April 15, 2011

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Shraddha Dream Comes true with Yash Raj Films

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 11:45 PM PDT

Shraddha dream comes true with working in Yash Raj`s `Luv Ka The End` after disappointed of her debut film `Teen Patti` bombed at the Box Office, says

Shraddha shared screen with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Hollywood veteran Ben Kingsley and others in `Teen Patti`, a thriller. But the film failed to create magic at the Box Office.

"The failure of `Teen Patti` did bother. I was a little bumped out...why my first movie did not do well. When I got a chance to work with Yash Raj Films...for me it was like once in a lifetime opportunity," Shraddha told reporters in an interview.

At a time when Shraddha was upset it was her family that encouraged her. "They said success and failure are a part and parcel of a profession. And I must continue with my work."

With Yash Raj Films` new youth film studio, Y-Films launching a new face Taaha Shah opposite Shraddha in `Luv ka The End`, the actress is exultant.

"I am extremely proud, it`s a huge thing for me to be part of such an amazing banner. Who doesn`t want to associate with Yash Raj... ask any established actor or newcomer, they want to do a film with this banner," she said.

Shraddha plays a heartbroken girlfriend, who gets over the `rona-dhona` and takes revenge on her boyfriend, Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment