Thursday, April 21, 2011

EverythingEtsy.com

EverythingEtsy.com


Le Papier Studio

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 06:31 AM PDT

View-from-entry

Vana Chupp's studio has such a clean and modern feel!  She's the creator of the lovely Le Papier Studio full of treasured silhouettes on everything you can imagine.  Vana moved from her home studio into her new space in 2010 and is enjoying the change.

Don't you love looking at dreamy studios like this? I wish I could have a few so I could work in the one that best suits my mood.  A girl can dream, right?!

art-wall-1

The grey walls are a perfect backdrop for her art! It really makes them pop!

Vana has a wonderful new book you won't want to miss.  It's great to see creative women sharing their talent and creative ideas more and more.  Martha Stewart watch out!

Expedit

I love all the shelves! I could use a different section for each project I'm working on these days!  It seems like I never have enough time to complete something all at one time.  I know I'm not alone with that!

Visit Vana's blog to see more photos of her studio and check out all her work at  Le Papier Studio.  You'll love it!

Do you have any silhouette art in your home?

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment