Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest Love

Pinterest Love


Pinterest Love

Posted: 24 Jul 2011 04:45 PM PDT

2716930_MtG0f08z_c

By now you all know I'm seriously in love with Pinterest!!!

I really enjoy scrolling through the latest and greatest pins…like every day of the week.  There's always some creative idea or inspiring photo I need to pin!  The boards make it so easy for me to find everything when I want to go back and try a recipe or print a free printable…love it!

Here's a bit {well, a bunch} more information on how Pinterest works – 5 Reasons To Use Pinterest.

A few of my latest pins…

76883854_V9FHB59l_c

Blended_Embroidery_Floss_1__37905_zoom

24144164_8FXbz3Bl_c

24139898_QGzEuKQ5_c

gklush

Have you given it a try??  Do you pin daily???

If you need an invite, just email me your email address and I'll see if I can send you an invitation.  {The invitation part is a little strange, but I guess they have their reasons.}

All these pins and LOTS more can be found on my Pinterest boards. Come join me!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment