Saturday, July 23, 2011

5 Great Craft Areas For Kids

5 Great Craft Areas For Kids


5 Great Craft Areas For Kids

Posted: 22 Jul 2011 10:45 PM PDT

elfaKidsWorkstation

Take a look at these dreamy areas for kids to use their imaginations and be creative. It's so much better than a room full of video games, don't you think?

This crafty area above is super cheerful and the shelves can be adjusted later when you want to update the room as they grow.  What a fun spot!

61471836_PXh2pFK3_c

This is a great little space to have right in their bedroom.  I love the containers of pencils and such and the robot decals add a cute touch for sure!

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 10 23.10

This one would be perfect for kids or adults…I want that peg board in a pretty color like this!  There's room for two to create here and I'm sure lots of creative ideas bloom right here.

61475166_b5Y6Oaem_c

Isn't this beautiful?! I would never think to use a bench with pillows and there's plenty of room to spread out.

5143_crafting_table_hd

You can make a space like this with storage cubes or a bookshelf on each end with an oilcloth covered sheet of plywood for the top.  It's quick, easy and CUTE!

I'm always sharing inspiring craft areas for us, but I hope you enjoyed a little change this time.  Did you have an fun spot to create in when you were young? I used to spend so much time out on our back porch with some kind of colored pencils or markers {I always like new ones…they made me happy!}.

I'd love to hear about your creative childhood!

~Kim

*You can find information on these and more fun ideas on my Pinterest boards.


No comments:

Post a Comment