Saturday, December 25, 2010

Truth Be Told

Truth Be Told


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 12:30 AM PST

Hi Everyone!

I want to say thank you so much for tuning in to my blog this year :)

I really appreciate it and it's been great having all of you as readers.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or a very Happy Holiday :)

I may be offline the rest of this weekend, I"m going to spend it with the family.

However, I have a huge giveaway planned for January, I did make it to over 1,000 google followers, however, I still haven't made it on twitter, so go follow me there too. I won't host it until I hit 1,000 on both. Old followers will get extra points too. I plan on having ten different ones. Really great prizes.

Any ways, I'm rambling. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment