Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Santa Banta

New Santa Banta


Priyanka Chopra stated on KJo’s show

Posted: 21 Dec 2010 02:51 AM PST

Priyanka Chopra might have refused to comment on her relationship status with Shahid on 'Koffee with Karan', but the actress did speak about her strained relationship with Salman Khan.

Clueless of the reason that flawed her relations with Sallu, Piggy Chops stated on KJo's show that Salman's animosity means little to her as she is indifferent and doesn't care about certain actors.

When Karan quizzed as to how strained relations with Sallu affect her, she said, "Frankly speaking, I don't know the reason that miffed Salman. And I really don't bother, because even though I have tried to clear the air a couple of times, he has never really come forward to do the same."

The actress even stated that she has approached Salman a number of times to clear the air, but he has always ignored the topic. "Well, I have tried my best but after a point I felt that I don't make that much of a difference in his life or else he would have clarified as to how I miffed him," said Priyanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment