Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peace Deluxe Korea Version


I am wondering if this will help anyone in Southeast Asia, especially the Philippines. YesAsia.com has the Peace Deluxe - Korea Version available for DVD Region Code 3 (well, that is what the YesAsia web site says. See comment below). It is $21.99 and is eligible for free international shipping. They will not ship to Hong Kong, however. You can see their site here.

I received a comment that I'd like to share here also just in case you don't click on "comments."

Anonymous said...

I bought the Korean edition while in vacation in Korea. The calendar is actually stapled together. And I can confirm that the DVD is actually region-free like the edition from other countries.

I took some pictures of the merchandise here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/115695052236112610647/LiberaPeaceDeluxeEditionKoreanEdition?feat=directlink.

Thank you so much for this! If you click on the link, you can see the pictures taken. I especially like the picture of the store display showing Peace Deluxe at #6 on the Korean charts! Also, the Korean version looks like it has the words to the songs printed on the back of the mini-poster. Very helpful! That area of mine is blank, because the English words are already on the back of each calendar section.

No comments:

Post a Comment