Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dreamy Airstream Art Studio…Oh My!

Dreamy Airstream Art Studio…Oh My!


Dreamy Airstream Art Studio…Oh My!

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 12:56 PM PDT

26Letters-detail-retrochair

This amazing Airstream craft studio from Sarah at 26 Letters is enough to make me start checking Craigslist for one of my own…seriously!  This is like a dream craft studio for me because it has wheels and I love things that go!  I could park this at the beach or next to a beautiful mountain stream and just enjoy being creative.

Here's a few more photos of this lovely space…

26Letters-detail-ribbons

Sarah creates her beautiful art in this inspiring space on a regular basis and has even taught classes from this stylish studio.  I can't imagine having a lack of students when this is your studio…they might not want to leave. :)

26Letters-detail-bookcase

The lighting is fabulous and since they painted it white all the pretty colors really pop! I love everything about it!

I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into this studio on wheels.  You'll find more beautiful photos on Sarah's site, 26 Letters.

Is this your new favorite or what???  I know it's mine!

~Kim

Looking for more inspiration?  Visit our section on amazing craft studios!


No comments:

Post a Comment