Monday, November 14, 2011

Share Your Favorite Pin {Pinterest Love}

Share Your Favorite Pin {Pinterest Love}


Share Your Favorite Pin {Pinterest Love}

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 12:04 PM PST

tumblr_lhb1quzYa71qf59zbo1_500 {Homemade Holiday}

If you read this blog on a regular basis you already know that I'm seriously in love with Pinterest!  I scroll through all the pretty photos and pin while drinking my coffee, and I've even pinned while cooking dinner…that's multitasking for ya!

I know so many of you enjoy it as much as I do and I'd love to follow your boards.  We all know that crafty & creative people like us have the best Pinterest boards…ha!

il_570xN.232039704 {Rosy Posy Designs}

Pinterest is the perfect spot for creative people to be inspired!

Care to share one of your favorite pins?  I'd love to see what you've found!  Yes, I'm totally planning on goofing off the rest of the day. :)

If you aren't familiar with Pinterest, you can read more about it in this previous post…5 Reasons to Use Pinterest

Just leave a link to your prettiest pin in the comments.

~Kim {My Pinterest Boards}

Getting ready for the holidays??  You might like these posts…


No comments:

Post a Comment