Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Got the Christmas Album CD!

So many great things in one day! First I get all these great pictures of the Cebu M&G from Yumiko and Jimmy. Now I get The Christmas Album! Happy November 1st! :D

The front of my beautiful CD. :)

The Christmas Album is available in the US starting today. You can find all the ordering information here. If you order through Amazon, I have included Libera's commission link.

Let's see if we can get them to #1! Right now the CD is on Amazon's Top 20 Classical Albums List. It's not listed on the Billboard Chart for November 5 yet. I'm sending out a Facebook status and e-mails that include the Amazon order link along with the YouTube video of their "Carol of the Bells" on ASAP Rocks. That oughta sell anyone on the CD. :D

The back of the CD

When you first open it, you see pretty snow-covered trees.

The CD opens to 4 sections. Section 1 has song, soloist & composer
 list with a pocket behind it for the picture/lyric cards.

Section 2 says "Merry Christmas from Libera"
with a slot for the silver snowflake ornament.

Section 3 gives production, instrumentalist & singers names.

Section 4 has the most important part - the CD. :D

The 16 picture cards with lyrics for each song printed on the back.

I love this album! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment