Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Craft Room Envy {Craftaholics Anonymous}

Craft Room Envy {Craftaholics Anonymous}


Craft Room Envy {Craftaholics Anonymous}

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 05:49 AM PST

craft-room5

Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous just created this crisp, clean and completely awesome craft room of her very own.  Wow!  Wouldn't you like to be her neighbor?  I would.  I could bring my own supplies and hang out there anytime!

Did you notice the yellow chandelier?  I'm a sucker for a spray painted chandelier and I think every room should have one…at least in my dream world.  My boys would never go for that idea!

craft-room2

This stenciled wall is way cool {thanks to her husband} and looks even better with the pop of color around the room.  I love her color selection, but if you read Craftaholics Anonymous you would know that she has killer decorating skills!

The colorful inspiration board is crafted from an old crib spring…LOVE IT! 

2011-11-20-craft-room-sneak-peek2

Linda did a fabulous job planning her craft room and it seems perfectly functional and beautiful at the same time.  There's plenty of room and great details.

To read the whole post and see all the beautiful photos of this lovely crafter's paradise, just click here.

You might want to grab a cup of coffee or tea first because you'll get lost for awhile on her creative blog…trust me!

What's your favorite part of this crafty space?

~Kim

For more inspiring craft rooms take a peek at all of our post in the Craft Studio Inspiration section!


No comments:

Post a Comment